Monday 29 December 2008

I Can't Think Straight

I think any lesbian in the world who has not at least heard about I can't think straight must be living under a rock

Talk about an amazing love story that actually looks like a lot of thought and effort was put into producing it

Anyway here are some trailers

Official 'I can't think straight' movie trailer





'I can't tthink straight' Extra Scene 1





'I can't think Straight' Extra Scene 2





'I can't think straight' Extra Scene 3






'I can't think straight' Extra Scene 4





'I can't think straight' Extra Scene 5





'I can't think straight' Extra Scene 6





'I can't think straight' Extra Scene 7






Oh and one last one

Nah get the movie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see this movie, when or where can I buy the dvd.

MFL said...

We are all waiting for it to come out. It is due for theatre release in the UK in April but when will it come out on DVD? It'll be a while yet

Thanks for dropping by